Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Stepped Away

To say that I stepped away from this blog for a bit is a gross understatement. For the last year and a half I haven't even thought to post. It's not that I wasn't reading picture books or keeping up with my favorite authors but I just stopped posting. And for that I'm sorry. I'm ready to review again. I'm ready to share my ideas about picture books. I'm ready to be a good blogger.

I apologize if you've commented or asked questions during the year and a half hiatus I've taken. I'll be back to posting reviews first. And then I'll be cleaning up my comments section. I'll try to respond if you've asked me a question or commented on a post. And I'll clean up all the spam. I see I have a ton of it. I guess that's what happens to anything when you step away for too long.

I have tons of things to talk about. I've read so many wonderful books recently. I'm excited about the upcoming Caldecott/Newbery awards. I'm excited to talk about keeping up with your favorite authors. I'm ready to get back to my passion. I hope you'll join me on the ride. And I'm sorry I've been away so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment